Thursday 21 June 2012

Shoes With Attitude.....

I had never thought about jewelry being a fashion statement for the soul before, until I discovered these amazing shoes. This first pair started my search for more shoes with attitude. I just love them! They caused a stir when I first posted them on my Facebook page with comments such as "Wouldn't get mugged in these" and "Back off they are mine!!"

 

The next pair I found really tickled my fancy (sorry about that but it just had to be said!). Take a look....


Not sure I could stand in these without the risk of a fall. But how does one actually walk in them? Answers please to chrissie@chrissiedesignsjewellery.co.uk!

I'm a flat shoes type of gal really. However I have to say I love these for the shear extravagance of design and decoration.


Finally what do you think of these? Definitely for the smarty pants among us. 


They also come with a requirement to take out an insurance policy on your ankles but because the soles are shaped I think I could walk in them - well maybe rock and roll!


Let me know your thoughts and also please send me any photos you find of "Shoes with Attitude" as I want to make a collection of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment