Saturday 12 May 2012

The Healing Power of Stones - Rose Qaurtz

As you can tell from my web site, I simply love working with semi-precious stones. They have a power, an energy, that I never experienced before starting to work with them. In one of my earliest designs I used a heart shaped Rose Quartz. Why this stone? I just felt somehow attracted to it. The remarkable thing is that every time I wear it people in the street, in shops and at social functions stop and ask me where I bought it! So I decided to find out more about it's properties.

Often known as the "Love Stone" it's energy is said to open the heart chakra and attract unconditional love. Emotionally rose quartz brings gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and tolerance. It raises ones self-esteem and sense of self-worth. It helps balance emotions and heal emotional wounds and traumas, even grief, bringing peace and calm. Rose quartz removes fears, resentments and anger. It can also heal and release childhood traumas, neglect, and lack of love, in part by enhancing inner awareness. It can help with reconciliation with family and others. Overwhelming or unreasonable guilt is eased by rose quartz.

(The healing properties of stones are based on ancient folklore and are not given here as any form of prescription , diagnosis or healthcare information. They are alternative and complementary. Always see your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional about all injuries, illnesses or other health related issues)

Refference: http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metaphysical_healing/stoneinfo/rosequartz.html

No comments:

Post a Comment